Past Boztography

19 August 2012

A 'trip-stopper' New Mexico Sunset

Only occasionally when I'm in a big hurry will I stop for a site-see but in this instance I made an exception.  It's not often the sun shows itself in scale over a mountian, totally in concert with the clouds and creating a sunset like this.  You can see the sun glowing just above the outline of the mountain.  That's I-40 running through the bottom left of the frame.

Every few minutes brought a whole new scene so I hung out at this bridge until well after sunset.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hard to keep your eye on the road with such a beautiful display overhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like I-40 west of Grants, NM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the stretch of I-40 a few miles west of Grants. Brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete